Sing A New (Easter) Song to the Lord
We cannot gather in our churches to worship God but we can still lift our voices in songs of prayer and praise.
Trumpets herald the arrival of Jesus in ‘May Way, Make Way for Christ the King’ at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6XuYhL7JI
‘Jesus our Teacher and our Lord’ is a Last Supper/New Commandment hymn with an easy-to-learn refrain at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUx3IVS3e_4
Sing ‘When I Think about the Cross’ on Good Friday. with Brereton Primary at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYXdbJcRZM&t=38s
‘See What a Morning’ by Keith and Kristyn Getty reminds us that love wins and Christ has conquered at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_PDY22Sck
‘Easter Jubilation’ is a joyful song by Helen and Mark Johnson. You can listen to a sample at https://www.outoftheark.co.uk/songs-for-every-easter.html
St. John Chrysostom's Easter Sermon
How to Make an Ojo de Dios Cross
2. Secure the sticks with a glue dot or double-sided tape. Tie on the wool (the knot will be at the back of the cross).
3. Hold the cross in one hand and with the other, wrap the wool over and around one arm, then over and around the next, and so on.
4. Pull the yarn tightly each time and push the yarn down snugly toward the centre.
5. Add a new colour by knotting the two ends of the wool or use multi-coloured wool.
6. Pull/push loose ends to the back with a needle. Add a loop of ribbon or for display.