2. Secure the sticks with a glue dot or double-sided tape. Tie on the wool (the knot will be at the back of the cross).
3. Hold the cross in one hand and with the other, wrap the wool over and around one arm, then over and around the next, and so on.
4. Pull the yarn tightly each time and push the yarn down snugly toward the centre.
5. Add a new colour by knotting the two ends of the wool or use multi-coloured wool.
6. Pull/push loose ends to the back with a needle. Add a loop of ribbon or for display.